Current Opportunities at Wyndham Jade
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Project Manager
Department: Sales & Business Development
City: Plano, Texas
Description: Wyndham Jade is a industry leading event and travel company specializing in convention housing and registration, multiple meeting management, incentive programs, and business travel.
Located in Plano, Texas, we are seeking an experienced, process driven Sales and Marketing Project Manager to manage and oversee our sales proposal efforts, client, and brand marketing, as well as social media presence. This position collaborates with various departments and requires strong writing skills, a high level of organization, expertise in creative design, and excellent attention to detail. We want a creative driver, who loves challenges, thrives on collaboration, enjoys pushing the limits, and taking ownership of a project.
This is not a home based position.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee the marketing efforts, and manage the workflow for the marketing department.
- Serve as the lead in creating written responses to request for proposals in collaboration with the sales and operations teams
- Perform technical, analytical, and proofreading tasks with emphasis on the collection, interpretation, aggregation, and incorporation of data into proposals
- Gather and assemble all collateral material required for enclosure in each proposal
- Develop strategic processes and timelines to improve proposal development efficiencies
- Assist in developing and implementing a strategic communications plan to promote Wyndham Jade
- Write press releases and white papers to support external communications
- Must have a strong understanding and expertise in social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for creative design
- Strong computer skills, specifically MS Office packages, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML
- Web design a plus, to lead a new site in 2015
- Email marketing experience a must, marketing automation a big plus
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and balance multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to work in an atmosphere of fast-changing priorities is mandatory
- Self motivated, detail oriented, excellence at multitasking and dependable
- Ability to engage management decision makers and influencers at all levels
- Highly proactive and persistent with an internal confidence to keep moving forward
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to implement Wyndham Jade branding standards in all projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three years of experience in marketing with a creative services agency, or in B2C/B2B enterprise
- Enterprise level proposal writing experience
- Marketing, and Communications PR experience
- Brand management experience
Please send resume and cover letter to Roy Benear EVP Sales & Business Development, at email@example.com. No phone calls please.